Every social media have its own mascot to attract a number of audience towards it. Because an attractive mascot is one of the amazing ideas for advertising & encouraging new users towards it. Every social media have a muscat but the query is which social media app has a ghost as its mascot or what app has a ghost icon?
Among the multiple social media platform such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat Snapchat has a ghost as a mascot.
- What App Has A Ghost Icon?
- Who Has a Ghost As A Mascot?
- What Is Social Media Mascot?
- What Does A Ghost Emoji Mean?
- What Is The Meaning Of Snapchat Ghost Name?
- What is the Origin Of the Snapchat Ghost Mascot?
- Reason Behind Snapchat Ghost Mascot
- What is the Purpose Of Snapchat?
- How Many People Use Social Media App Which has A Ghost As Its Mascot?
- Frequently Asked Questions – Social Media App Has A Ghost As Its Mascot
What App Has A Ghost Icon?
Snapchat is an app has a ghost icon. It is the only app that has an amazing cool ghost icon known all around the world. It is also known as yellow ghost app for kids.
Who Has a Ghost As A Mascot?
Snapchat social media app has a ghost as its mascot. It is one of the popular social media applications among users. It is famous among users without any massive outbursts.
The app is popular because of its massive amazing features and filters that make snaps more interesting.
What Is Social Media Mascot?
A human, object, animal, or character icon that use to represent a brand, business, community, place, or app is known as a Mascot. Branding with the mascot becomes a trendy feature nowadays. Most of the popular social media platforms use mascots and become popular among users. Mascots make social media app identification easier. Just by seeing a social media app mascot, you can simply recognize which application is this.
What is a Mascot Mean?
A mascot is an object, human, animal, character, or thing that is thought to bring good luck. It is used to bring luck and prosperity to that unit. Most people believe that it brings luck. So the user of mascots is growing and most social media apps are using mascots.
So, just like other apps, Snapchat social media app has a ghost as its Mascot which is an amazing and attractive one.
What Does A Ghost Emoji Mean?
As we all know that Snapchat is one of the amazing applications for taking pictures or snaps. But as you knew that you can also chat with your friends on this application very well. And one of the amazing facts is that your chats get disappear after viewing or you can set a time for this. This feature shows the definition of its ghost emoji icon.
Just like a ghost your chats disappear after a duration of time or viewing them.
The Snapchat Ghost Emoji is just an “out of the Box” creation for all the viewers. They created a ghost as its mascot and it is also known as the “Yellow Ghost Logo”.
In this logo recently, you do not find any happy emoji. The brand Snapchat specifies in its blog that without any happy smiley emoji icon looks more specific and scary. It is a only Social Media App Has a ghost as its mascot.
What Is The Meaning Of Snapchat Ghost Name?
The iconic Snapchat ghost is known as Ghostface Chillah. The Snapchat mascot icon is inspired by Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah.
The Snapchat Ghostface Chillah is very much similar to the phantom policy. According to the Snapchat logo history, it is also known as Picaboo.
What is the Origin Of the Snapchat Ghost Mascot?
Before 2012 the ghost icon has a smiley face that looks very funny to the audience. Later the CEO & founder of Snapchat Evan Spiegel got an amazing idea in his room when he was sketching a silhouette of a ghost. He finds that icon very attractive to the audience & huge. As he is right now that silhouette of a ghost icon is world popular and most people name that icon or mascot of Snapchat.
This is how the Snapchat ghost mascot was invented and become one of the most popular social media platforms among users. Now users can send a snap with a cartoon lens or any other format.
Reason Behind Snapchat Ghost Mascot
Snapchat is one of the unique and popular social media applications for all users. All around the world, the app is downloaded by the age group under 25. According to a survey, 90% of Snapchat users are youth.
The application is downloaded by more than 332 million people daily. Its amazing features and filter make this software an amazing choice for users.
Snapchat’s ten-second ghost snap-sending feature is amazing for people. You can send a ghost snap to anyone and it will disappear only seconds after viewing. If someone saves or takes a screenshot of your snap then you will get a notification. Its safe ghost feature makes this application an amazing choice. You can add music to your Snapchat messages & stories to make them more interesting.
The application is also used by numerous people for the promotion of any brand and videos.
The Snapchat mascot is very memorable and funny for the users. It has its ghost mascot full advantage:-
- It is one of the great marketing tools for the company because kids love this icon and want to download it once to know about its usage.
- The icon has fun to interact with and makes a long-lasting impression on the users.
- Fun & exciting personality that used to boost the popularity of the application.
- Snapchat is the only application you find that has a mascot on the app. It is one of the biggest reasons for the application’s success.
Why the Snapchat Ghost Mascot Square Is In Yellow Color?
Its outer square box is designed in a yellow striking color. Yellow is the only color that simply attracts the audience. The yellow color is popping, memorable and enjoyable for the users.
What is the Purpose Of Snapchat?
Most of the users are using this application to connect with their audience and friends safely. The purpose of the Snapchat application is mentioned below:-
- It is the only social media application that allows users to choose whether they want to keep their chats for a long or have to delete them after viewing.
- Its word snap denotes that your sent video, image, and messages will be deleted once it will be viewed.
- You can simply chat with anyone in a safe mode. Simply swipe right and tap on the friend with whom you want to chat with. The amazing point is all the conversation disappears after viewing the message. Or you can set a time according to your convenience.
- More than 60% of the users use the Snapchat chat function every day. Once the communication gets over the conversation between you and your friend abolish automatically after viewing.
- You can share your taken snap as your story. Only your friends can see your posted Snapchat story and it will remove after 24 hours.
- The collection of your all captured snap appears as your memory. It is one of the amazing ways to collect your memory without any storage issues.
You can compare this amazing Snapchat application with Instagram to know the difference between Instagram vs Snapchat.
How Many People Use Social Media App Which has A Ghost As Its Mascot?
Snapchat is a social media app that has a ghost as its mascot. Snapchat has more than 312 million daily users. Most of them are a teenager and below to under 16. In the US 73% of users between 18 to 24 years are Snapchat users. A report shows that Gen Z (1997 – 2012) teens love using the Snapchat application.
Frequently Asked Questions – Social Media App Has A Ghost As Its Mascot
What Social Media Has A Ghost Logo?
Snapchat is the only social media app that has a Ghost logo.
Why Is The Snapchat Icon A Ghost?
Snapchat’s temporary messaging features indicate its ghost icon.