As you landed on this page to know how to unadd or remove people on Snapchat fast.
As you all know that Snapchat is one of the best camera apps and social media platforms. Millions are users are using this platform for creating lovely videos, capturing pic, and making friends.
Adding multiple people to the friend list of Snapchat is a straightforward task. On the other side removing many people from your friend list at the same time is a tricky task.
So making this task easier here we conduct all the steps through which you can delete your existing friends.
How To Delete Friends On Snapchat At Once?
If some of your Snapchat friends irritate you and you don’t want them on your list, delete them quickly. With the help of the mentioned steps, you can easily remove or block the friend.
To delete all friends on Snapchat at once you only need to delete your Snapchat account. You can make a request to delete the Snapchat account to the team by login into it. If you go with the below-mentioned list then you can easily remove people on Snapchat.
Steps To Delete Friends On Snapchat At Once
- Go to the Snapchat help page through the browser. You can do this task from phone or PC.
- Now search for the Delete my Account option and click on it to proceed
- Enter your login details and password. Put in the details and proceed.
- Once the process is complete then your friends are automatically removed from your friend list.
Then your account will be deleted in 30 days and you can create a new account with the same credential. Now you have a new friend list to create according to your want. When you delete any of your friends from your private account then they are not able to see your profile or stories. If your account is public then they can easily see your updated stories without facing any issues. So, keep this point in mind before removing your friend from Snapchat friend list.
How To Remove People On Snapchat?
- First, go to the Snapchat App
- Swipe right and go to the chat screen
- Tap and Hold on the Friends Name
- Click “More”
- And click “Remove Friend”
The above-mentioned steps are not a single way to unfriend or remove friends from Snapchat. You can also use the below-mentioned steps to remove friends from Snapchat.
- Swipe Right on the screen and open the chat section on Snapchat
- Tap on the chatbox of your friend
- Click on the profile icon of it
- On the right above corner click on the three dots.
- Find the Option of Remove Friend & click on it
Now your friend is removed from your Snapchat friend list. With the help of these easy steps, you can easily remove or delete a Snapchat friend from your list.
Note – If you block, remove, or mute any of your Snapchat friends then they are not able to see your stories.
Also, Read – Steps to Add Music On Snapchat
Conclusion – Remove People On Snapchat
With the help of the above-mentioned, you can easily remove people from Snapchat. If you want to add any Snapchat friends again then you have to send them a friend request again. We hope that now you can easily remove or unadd Snapchat friends. The social media app has a ghost as a mascot Snapchat is the only one.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when you remove someone on Snapchat?
When you remove any of your friends from Snapchat then they are not able to see your stories if your account is private.
Can you add your removed friend again?
Yes, by sending a friend request to your friend you can easily add them.