Online shopping has become an essential part of everyone’s life. From everyday groceries to electronic appliances, everything you need is available online.
Amazon is a popular online shopping platform, it is also known to offer a subscription-based shopping service known as Amazon Prime. Walmart Plus app is also a similar shopping subscription service out there.
If you are a Walmart+ subscriber, then you enjoy many Walmart Plus benefits like free delivery, member prices on fuel, use of mobile scan, a streamlined checkout process, membership pause, Travel, and streaming video with Paramount+.
Currently, Walmart Plus is available at $12.95/month for monthly and $98/year for annually (Plus applicable taxes). You can use Walmart Plus for a free trial. You can enjoy most of its benefits using the free trial, however, to experience all the exclusive benefits, you need to buy a Walmart membership after the free trial.
However, whether you don’t want to continue your membership after the free trial or you don’t find it worth it, you might want to cancel your Walmart+ membership. To do so, follow the below guide on ‘How to cancel Walmart Plus’ in a few easy steps.
Table of Contents
Cancellation through Walmart’s Official Website
Here is the guide on how to cancel Walmart Plus through the official Walmart’s official website. Follow the below instructions and delete your Walmart Plus membership:
- Go to the official Walmart website on any browser of your desktop or mobile.
- Click the ‘Account’ option to sign in to your Walmart account. Enter your email address and password and click ‘Sign in’ to complete the signing process.
- Now, you can see your Walmart account dashboard. Choose ‘Walmart+’ from the left-side menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Membership’ appearing at the top right side of the screen.
- You can see various options to manage your membership. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Cancel Walmart+’ option.
- Now, click on ‘Cancel Membership’. To confirm the cancellation of your Walmart Plus membership, give a reason for cancellation and then, click on ‘Cancel Membership’.
By this, you have successfully canceled your Walmart Plus subscription in a few simple clicks. Further, you can also delete the Walmart Plus membership using a third-party service like DoNotPay. To know more, stay tuned to the article.
Things to Consider Before Cancellation
Before canceling the Walmart Plus subscription, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. These essential factors are shared right below:
Many subscription or membership business models including the Walmart Plus app, have terms and conditions that suggest fees, charges, and refunds associated with subscription cancellation. These fees may depend on the time of your subscription.
After completing the above process of canceling a Walmart Plus subscription, keep in mind that it takes a couple or a few business days to take cancellation into effect.
To know more about these charges, contact the customer support of Walmart. However, to know about the refund policy of Walmart Plus cancellation, read the below points:
- To get a full refund, cancel the Walmart Plus subscription within 14 days without using any benefits. To know more, contact customer service.
- If you have canceled the subscription after 14 days but don’t use any benefits of Walmart Plus, then you are eligible to get Partial refunds. To know more, contact the customer support service of Walmart.
Suppose you are confused, about whether you want to cancel your Walmart Plus subscription or not. Then, you may find below given alternatives of cancellation useful. Here are these alternatives for Walmart Plus cancellation:
- Walmart Plus offers a great feature of pausing your Walmart+ subscription. You can pause your membership for a limited amount of time when you don’t need it and continue the service when you want to use it again.
- You can also compare your Walmart Plus subscription with other competing services considering your needs. Consider factors like price, benefits, convenience, etc. to find better options for all your needs.
Consider the above-given points before canceling your Walmart Plus subscription to avoid any trouble after cancellation.
Conclusion- How to Cancel Walmart Plus
Walmart Plus is a subscription model that was introduced to streamline the consumer shopping process and enhance the consumer user experience. You can enjoy many Walmart Plus benefits like free unlimited delivery, fuel discounts, Scan & Go for faster shopping, member pricing for specific items, and others with Walmart Plus at the cost of $12.95/month and $98/year.
However, you can cancel your Walmart+ subscription considering the specific things given above by following some quick & and easy instructions shared in the above guide on how to use Walmart Plus. Compare the competing service or use the alternative of Walmart+ to find whether cancellation is good for you or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Cancel My Walmart Plus Online?
To cancel Walmart+, Log in to your Walmart account, then choose the ‘Walmart+’ option from the left side menu. Click on the ‘Manage Membership’ option, then choose the ‘Cancel Walmart+’ option, and then click on ‘Cancel Membership’ to cancel the Walmart Plus subscription online.
How Much Is Walmart Plus Membership?
You can enjoy so many benefits of Walmart Plus membership and buy the subscription at $12.95/month and $98/year (Plus Applicable Taxes).
How Do I Change My Walmart Plus Membership to Monthly?
You can buy Walmart Plus on a monthly or annual basis. However, if you want to switch your annual Walmart+ membership to a monthly basis, you can update the subscription by calling Walmart customer service at 1(800) 925-6278 or visiting the official Walmart website.