As ChatGPT grows in popularity, questions like “How to sign up for ChatGPT?” Or “Is it safe to use ChatGPT?” keeps coming to mind, so here are all the details you should be aware of to create your ChatGPT account.
ChatGPT was launched on November 30, 2022, by OpenAI, an AI research company, and gained over a million users in less than a week due to its unique human-like responses and assisting tasks involving NLP (Natural Language Processing).
Table of Contents
Introduction: What Exactly Is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence chatbot based on OpenAI’s GPT-3 family (Generative Pre-trained Transformer), a neural network language processing model that generates human-like text from a small amount of text.
GPT-3 is based on an algorithm system that generates human-like responses and engages users in more natural conversations. It gets better with supervised learning and reinforcement learning. Machine learning is used in both approaches to improve model performance.
Steps To Create An Account On ChatGPT or Sign Up
Before using ChatGPT, users must sign up on OpenAI’s official website. Here are the steps to create your ChatGPT account:
- Go to OpenAI’s official website or chat.openai.com, and select the signup option.
- Enter your email address, or use your Google or Microsoft account to continue.
- After entering your email address, you must create a password and click the Continue button.
- Now, select “Open Gmail” and open the verification email to verify your email address.
- Enter your personal information after verifying your email address.
- After entering your name, enter your phone number and click “Send Code Via SMS,” or use your Whatsapp.
- To verify your phone number, enter the OTP that was sent to your phone number for verification.
- Finally, click the next button to finish your signup process.
- Log in to ChatGPT and begin using it.
Pros And Cons Of ChatGPT
If you are willing to sign up for ChatGPT so let’s understand its benefits and drawbacks. Because before creating an account on any platform it is essential to understand it in brief for better use.
- Human-like intelligence: Because it is based on GPT-3 and performs efficiently in NLP-related tasks, a conversation with ChatGPT appears to be human-like.
- Create high-quality content: It is designed to support complex instructions such as writing and debugging computer programs, composing music, writing songs, answering complex questions, providing explanations, and a variety of other potential uses.
- Remember conversations: It remembers what the user said previously and recounts those details to the user.
- Refuse inappropriate requests: It has been trained to refuse inappropriate requests, making it safe for the user.
- Provide follow-up corrections: It can generate detailed text and provide follow-up corrections, making it more engaging for users.
- Provide incorrect information: It may sometimes respond with incorrect but plausible-sounding information, and correcting it can be difficult because, if it is designed to be more cautious, it may end up declining answers that can be answered correctly.
- Response to inappropriate requests: It does respond to harmful instructions and inappropriate requests because it can be difficult to work on all possible scenarios of a request and control its output.
- Sounds extremely verbose: Due to over-optimization, it may sometimes respond with long paragraphs of text and sound overly verbose. Many words in those paragraphs are repeated, which decreases the user experience.
- Expensive service costs: According to reports, the cost of running ChatGPT is $100,000 per day, making scaling up extremely expensive. If you find it out of budget then you can use a ChatGPT alternative that is a bit reasonable.
Also Read – Twitter Bot Checker
Conclusion – Sign Up For ChatGPT
With the above-mentioned steps, you can sign up for ChatGPT. You simply have to go to OpenAI’s official website > Then Click on Try Now > Add Email and click create account > verify the account via code on SMS and Whatsapp> verify your account.
Just in simple steps you are allowed to create ChatGPT account. ChatGPT by OpenAI is a successful attempt at conversational AI, answering user queries in natural language and retrieving information.
Despite its limitations, ChatGPT can still perform complex instructions in natural language and retrieve information in response to user queries. It depicts a new technological revolution, a future in which AI will be used in every known field and will replace the way we live.
ChatGPT is the first step toward a very promising AI future, but it will necessitate a great deal of responsibility from all those involved in the revolution.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is ChatGPT Free?
ChatGPT is a free AI research tool, released on November 2022 by OpenAI.
Is Using A Chatbot Safe?
Chatbots such as ChatGPT are legitimate and secure. On chatbots, security measures such as encryption, multi-factor authentication, and cookies keep information secure.
How Does ChatGPT Make Money?
OpenAI has not yet monetized ChatGPT. However, the company does sell application programming interfaces to businesses.